eSky Group is one of the largest Online Travel Agency in Central and Eastern Europe and the leader of sale of travel services on the Polish market. We operate in 23 countries, both in Europe and South America, offering easy online reservation tools in the area of airline tickets, hotels, tours and travel insurance. Currently, we hire around 500 experts and enthusiasts of travelling, most of whom are people of business and IT fields.
For our Romanian eSky Company currently we are looking for an English-speaking Travel Consultant. This role means helping eSky customers choose the perfect services for their travel in a simpler and more efficient way, having the opportunity to enhance your knowledge of foreign languages.
- Handling incoming calls concerning travels - airline tickets, hotel bookings, travel insurances, car rentals on the UK and other English speaking markets
- Providing effective customer service
- Presenting professional company image while dealing with clients
- Contact partners, airlines and hotels to confirm reservations
The schedule is in shifts: 10:00-18:00 / 15:00-05:00, form Monday to Friday.
- Advanced level of both verbal and written English
- High level of communication skills
- Proactive attitude oriented towards high quality of customer service
- Having a passion for travel and/or educational/professional experience in travel branch would be an advantage.
- Experience and/or interest in tourism and travelling field
- Knowledge of tourism market based on passion and experience in travelling ☺
- A motivating salary package (salary between 2500 and 3000 RON depending on the qualification, monthly performance bonus)
- Meal tickets
- Subscription to a private medical clinic
- Facilities for the purchase of travel services
- Access to specialized training
- Flexibility in planning work shifts
- Transport insurance (if there are partial night shifts)
- A pleasant, open and friendly work environment in a globally recognized company